Pan Marine Shipping Services is positioned to provide very strong agency attendance services for all Egyptian ports. We have great experience in handling all types of vessels, such as offshore support vessels, drilling rigs, pipe-laying and construction projects, general and project cargo, bulk carriers, tankers, heavy lift vessels, container vessels, and special designed vessels.
Pan Marine Shipping Services
Pan Marine Shipping Services’ unique knowledge and experience can guarantee efficient operations, fast turnover, and competitive prices for your vessels through the professionalism of our employees and our well positioned offices all around Egypt.
Pan Marine Shipping Services supports principal’s operations in all Egyptian ports whether for port calls or Suez Canal transit. Our main target is to protect our principal’s fleet’s best operational interests with 24 hr / 7 days a week support and high quality services.
Pan Marine Shipping Services offers proforma D/A estimation based on accurate and updated port tariffs through our ERP systems. Our highly qualified shipping team provides the vessel’s master and involved parties with all needed pre-arrival information, regulations and restrictions for the port calling.
- Suez Canal Transits
- Port Calls Agency in all Egyptian Ports
- Chartering Full & Parcel Cargo Vessels
- Ship to Ship (STS) Transfer
- Supply Base Logistics
- Pipe-laying Projects Management & Yard Operations
- Spare Parts/Parcel Clearance & Delivery
- Crew Changes (Meet & Assist, Visas, Signing On/Off Formalities, Hotel Accommodation, Ticketing)
- Project and Military Permits
- Vessels & Rigs Importation and Exportation
- Bunkering, Lube Oil and Fresh Water Supply
- Repairs, Maintenance & Dry Docking Services
- Catering & Provisions Supplies
- Garbage, Slops & Sludge Disposal
- Equipment Rental (Containers, Cranes, Fork Lifts, Generators, Etc.)
- Medevac Support & Paramedic Services
- Supply of Riggers & Stevedores
- Supply of Local Crew Manning Services
- Marking, Packing & Labelling
- Security Teams & Weapons Handling
- Cash to Master
- Bunker, Cargo, Tally & Weight Survey
- Hull Inspection & Cleaning
- Supply & Storage of Fenders & Mooring Ropes