Pan Marine port agency services consists of four types of agency:
Shipping Agency Services
Pan Marine offers a full agency service, same covering all types of vessels and cargos, all cargo requirements and documentation, pilotage, towage, stevedoring, and other services for and on behalf of the charterer . after the vessel sails the disbursement account being sent to the appointing party or as instructed.
Similar in nature to the Charterers Nominated Agency (CNA) service, but provided for and on behalf of the ship-owner. ONA includes full agency services like CAN.
A full supervisory service to protect the ship owner’s interests in monitoring and reviewing the charterers’ agency functions and overseeing vessels port activities.
A comprehensive owners’ husbandry agency service to ensure dry docking, repairs, spares, stores, crew matters, cash to master and other owners’ husbandry requirements are fully met.
Bulk And Dry Cargo Agency
Pan Marine has expert knowledge of dry cargo market dealing with vessels from coaster to cape size in all the ports we serve, Pan Marine consistently provide a high-standard port agency service.
Our strengths include:
- Close working relationships with port services and berth / terminal operators ensuring a smooth and on-time flow of communication re vessel’s berthing prospects, and excellent supervision during vessel’s operations and port arrival movements and sailing.
- Helping to obtain competitive prices in the negotiations with port authorities, stevedores and other port service providers.
- Preparation and issuance of full set of documentation (i.e. Bs/L, cargo manifest, mate’s receipts , Master’s receipts,etc.)
Pan Marine provides a comprehensive tanker port agency service in all major Egyptian ports. with vast experience in all aspects of gas, chemical, and oil trades activity in this field. Also providing all services needed for all types and sizes of vessels from coaster to VLCCs.
Due to our recognized commitment to the industry, we enjoy close working relationships with terminal operators, port authorities and port service providers in all locations, helping us to achieve our aim of ensuring a speedy turnaround for vessels operations with the minimum port stay time and costs through working with our qualified staff who are conscious of vessels principals / concerns.
Pan Marine provides a comprehensive and specialist support service to the off-shore oil industry. We offer considerable experience and capability in the following specific fields :
- Port agency.
- Offshore support vessels (Tugs, rigs, barges, etc.).
- Base support activities.
- Materials control.
- Purchasing (i.e., bunker, provisions, etc.) .
- Customs documentation and control.